lenya-user mailing list archives

From astra123 <sandhya.jayachand...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: Problem in using lenya as stand-alone with jetty server(wihtout any IDE)
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 03:00:13 GMT

Andreas Hartmann wrote:

> astra123 schrieb:
>
> […]
>
>> i have attached the zip file of src. (which is present below LENYA_HOME)
>
> Thanks!
>
>> http://www.nabble.com/file/p23133703/src.zip src.zip
>>
>> If you find time please help us on checking this source directory(where
>> all
>> the xmls related to publication are placed)
>
> You find the reason for the (admittedly confusing) error message in
> $LENYA_HOME/build/lenya/webapp/WEB-INF/logs/log4j.log. On my machine I
> get this error:
>
> org.apache.lenya.ac.AccessControlException: Configuration directory
> [/your_home/src/lenya/data/access-control/passwd] does not exist!
>
> Does this directory exist on your machine? It should contain the access
> control data, see
> http://lenya.apache.org/docu20/tutorials/newPublication14.html#N1006E.
>
> -- Andreas
>

> --
> Andreas Hartmann, CTO
> BeCompany GmbH
> http://www.becompany.ch
> Tel.: +41 (0) 43 818 57 01

i have the log4j.log file for your reference
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23148423/log4j.log log4j.log

and as you asked under [/your_home/src/lenya/data/access-control/passwd] i
have some files as told in the reference link
http://lenya.apache.org/docu20/tutorials/newPublication14.html#N1006E.

Please help me to resolve this