lenya-user mailing list archives

From astra123 <sandhya.jayachand...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: Problem in using lenya as stand-alone with jetty server(wihtout any IDE)
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 09:59:18 GMT

Andreas Hartmann wrote:

> astra123 schrieb:
>
> […]
>
>> Thanks for your response.
>> Im using Lenya 2.0 version.
>
> 2.0 had some issues, I'd recommend updating to 2.0.2. We will hopefully
> release 2.0.3 in a couple of weeks.
>
>> As you said inside
>> "$LENYA_HOME/build/lenya/webapp/lenya/pubs/MYPUB/Config"
>> im finding publication.xml.
>> My doubt is whwn im trying to launch My publication why it is saying
>> introduction.html not found.?
>
> That's a good question. It sounds familiar, though – could be an issue
> with the 2.0 version. If you don't want to try it with a newer version,
> you could ZIP your publication and attach it to the Wiki, maybe I'll
> find the time to take a look at it.
>
>> Do i need to create any introduction.html or will get created while
>> building
>> itself?If so please tell me in which path i need to place that
>> introduction.html.
>
> The file doesn't actually exist, the page is dynamically generated from
> publication.xml.
>
> -- Andreas
>

> --
> Andreas Hartmann, CTO
> BeCompany GmbH
> http://www.becompany.ch
> Tel.: +41 (0) 43 818 57 01

Hi,

we are using lenya 2.0.2 only..sorry for giving wrong version before.
As you asked i have attachedthe zip file

the below is the structure given in that reference
link:(http://lenya.apache.org/docu20/tutorials/newPublication14.html)

$HOME/
  apache/
    lenya-2.0/             The Lenya installation directory, we'll call it
$LENYA_HOME.
  src/
    lenya/                 The home directory of your Lenya-related sources.
      pubs/                Your publications.
        $MYPUB/            Your first publication. We'll call this directory
$MYPUB_HOME.
      modules/             Your modules.
      data/                Here you'll store your data:
        content/           Content (documents, images, ...)
        access-control/    Access control data
          passwd/          Users, groups, etc.
          policies/        Policies (page permissions)

i have attached the zip file of src. (which is present below LENYA_HOME)

http://www.nabble.com/file/p23133703/src.zip src.zip

If you find time please help us on checking this source directory(where all
the xmls related to publication are placed)