lenya-user mailing list archives

From astra123 <sandhya.jayachand...@tcs.com>
Subject Re: Problem in using lenya as stand-alone with jetty server(wihtout any IDE)
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 02:26:22 GMT

Andreas Hartmann wrote:

> astra123 schrieb:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying with lenya as stand-alone with jetty server by using the below
>> link:
>>
>> http://lenya.apache.org/docu20/tutorials/newPublication14.html
>>
>> I have followed all the steps given in that ...(im trying without any
>> IDE)
>> im able to find my first publication in the left-hand side of the lenya's
>> index page.
>> when i click that link introduction page needs to launch.
>>
>> But im not able to do that. Getting some error ( "Resource not Found "
>> introduction.html)
>
> Which Lenya version are you using? Does your publication work with the
> current SVN version of the BRANCH_2_0_X?
>
> Does the directory structure of your deployed publication (in
> $LENYA_HOME/build/lenya/webapp/lenya/pubs/) look OK (compared to the
> default publication), especially the publication.xml file?
>
> -- Andreas
>

> --
> Andreas Hartmann, CTO
> BeCompany GmbH
> http://www.becompany.ch
> Tel.: +41 (0) 43 818 57 01

Hi,

Thanks for your response.
Im using Lenya 2.0 version.

As you said inside "$LENYA_HOME/build/lenya/webapp/lenya/pubs/MYPUB/Config"
im finding publication.xml.
My doubt is whwn im trying to launch My publication why it is saying
introduction.html not found.?
Do i need to create any introduction.html or will get created while building
itself?If so please tell me in which path i need to place that
introduction.html.

As of now i have create 1 introduction.html and inside that html file..i
have placed the .acml file as link.
Is it right?