lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to use the collection module
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:11:33 GMT

> First I used the sitetree module to build a custom
> navigation. The problem with this solution is (although it is easy to
> build) that the resource type is not available and I want to be able
> to mix documents but only show images in my preview page.

I just noticed that the navigation module might be more appropriate for this
task:

http://lenya.apache.org/docu20/standardmodules/navigation.html

You can use the Java API to detect the mime type in your custom
FragmentSelector implementation, so that only the image documents are
actually pushed into the SAX stream.

-- Andreas