lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to use the collection module
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:06:02 GMT

Hi René,

> First I used the sitetree module to build a custom
> navigation. The problem with this solution is (although it is easy to
> build) that the resource type is not available and I want to be able
> to mix documents but only show images in my preview page.

I think this is really the most straight-forward approach. You can inject
the resource type information into the pipeline using the
MetaDataTransformer. I'd actually use the mime type, because it allows to
detect if a resource is an image. After that, you can just remove all
non-image documents from the list of siblings.

<map:transform src="addMetaDataStatements.xsl"/>
<map:transform type="metadata"/>
<map:transform src="filterImages.xsl"/>

-- Andreas