lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Solve bugs about Kupu
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 15:12:05 GMT
hongbing cheng schrieb:
> Hi Hartmann,
>    I estimate that these bugs do not exist in the official bug list.
> Because i do not see them
> in the official bug list, but not sure.

OK, would you mind adding them?

I have never really made myself familiar with Kupu, I guess I won't be
of much help here.

> 2009/3/19 Andreas Hartmann <andreas@apache.org <mailto:andreas@apache.org>>
>
>     Hi Cheng,
>
>     hongbing cheng schrieb:
>
>         Hi all,
>           These bugs  are from Kupu of the Lenya, bug List:
>
>            * "underline"    doesn't work
>            * "background color"    doesn't work

What does "doesn't work" mean? Is it a Kupu or Lenya issue?

>            * "definition list"    has 415 error
>            * "center justify"   has 415 error

Could these be schema related? Did you try to extend the schema accordingly?

BTW, maybe you might consider asking for help in the Kupu community.

Good luck! :)

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO