lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: share sites between publications
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 15:20:05 GMT
Hi Lars,

Lars Geldner schrieb:
> do I need that format=xhtml parameter? Because it looks also fine without that parameter
(also Lenya 2.0).

that depends on your usage scenario.

If you omit the format=xhtml parameter, the include transformer includes
the raw document. That might be (kind-of) OK if the document contains
plain XHTML, but won't work if the document uses a custom schema.

If you append the format=xhtml parameter, the document's resource type
sitemap takes care of pre-rendering the document in the XHTML format, so
it should be fine to include it in other XHTML pages (with some
post-processing to extract the XHTML body markup).

 > Best regards and thanks for your support!

You're very welcome :)

It's good to see that someone leverages these inclusion and formatting
features, IMO this is an area where Lenya 2.0.x really shines.

-- Andreas

> Lars
>

> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>> Datum: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 15:33:59 +0100
>> Von: Andreas Hartmann <andreas@apache.org>
>> An: user@lenya.apache.org
>> Betreff: Re: share sites between publications
>
>> Hi Lars,
>>
>> Lars Geldner schrieb:
>>> in the meanwhile I installed Lenya 2.0.2 with two simple pubs. Including
>> pages between the pubs works fine (also with format parameter).
>>> Then I created two new pubs in our Lenya 2.0 production system. The
>> tests failed.
>>> => There could be an bug in Lenya 2.0 or our production system is
>> influenced in another manner...
>>
>> yes, it's a bug in Lenya 2.0. Thanks for testing!
>>
>> -- Andreas
>>

>>> -------- Original-Nachricht --------

>> src="lenya-document:d9e80e00-7373-11dd-8142-93a30b5c925c,pub=robotronsea?format=xhtml"/>

>> like

>> src="lenya-document:1bce25c0-4381-11dd-9dcc-b5128f75d5b3?format=xhtml"/>
>> referenced

HTML

>> src="lenya-document:1bce25c0-4381-11dd-9dcc-b5128f75d5b3?format=xhtml"

>> 'cinclude'

>> clicks
>> of

>> the