lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: share sites between publications
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:42:48 GMT
Hi Lars,

Lars Geldner schrieb:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> * Ok, if I delete the pattern for "includetest.html" and add the transformer
> <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
> to the pattern
> <map:match pattern="lenyabody-*/*/*/*/**">
> then it works fine when including pages of the same publication! Thanks!

alright, you've been quicker than me :)

> But if I'm changing the referenced UUID to a page of another publication like that
> <xsl:template match="xhtml:div[@id = 'refsea']">
>   <ci:include src="lenya-document:d9e80e00-7373-11dd-8142-93a30b5c925c,pub=robotronsea?format=xhtml"/>
> </xsl:template>
> Lenya says "LinkException: The target doesn't exist!".

This is strange. Which version of Lenya are you using? This sounds like
a bug, maybe the link resolver doesn't take the pub parameter into
account. Would you mind filing a bug report? TIA!

Would it be an option for you to use the debugger to trace the problem?

-- Andreas

> -------- Original-Nachricht --------
>> Datum: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:07:56 +0100
>> Von: "Lars Geldner" <geldner.list.reg@gmx.net>
>> An: user@lenya.apache.org
>> Betreff: Re: share sites between publications
>
>> Hi Andreas,
>>
>> * I added a new page to my publication called "includetest".
>>
>> * In the body of that page I added only one div element:
>>
>> * In the XSLT stylesheet
>> webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/mypub/xslt/page2xhtml.xsl I added the following template:
>>  <xsl:template match="xhtml:div[@id = 'refsea']">
>>     <ci:include
>> src="lenya-document:1bce25c0-4381-11dd-9dcc-b5128f75d5b3?format=xhtml"/>
>>  </xsl:template>
>> (In the first step I only want to test including a page of the same
>> publication, therefore the parameter "pub" is missing. The referenced document is
>> in the same publication.)
>>
>> * When I open the page "includetest", this page is empty. The HTML source
>> code of that page looks like:
>> <!-- ... -->
>>     <include xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0"
>> src="lenya-document:1bce25c0-4381-11dd-9dcc-b5128f75d5b3?format=xhtml" />
>> That means, Lenya has not transformed the include element.
>>
>> * IMHO I have to add an include transformer to the publication sitemap, is
>> it right? But when I add something like that
>> <map:pipeline>
>>   <map:match pattern="**/includetest.html">
>>     <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
>>   </map:match>
>> </map:pipeline>
>> Lenya says "Must set a generator before adding transformer 'cinclude'
>> ". I think, I'm on the right way, but can you please provide my a hint of
>> how to transform the include element?
>>
>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>> Lars
>>
>>> Datum: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 21:43:49 +0100
>>> Von: Andreas Hartmann <andreas@apache.org>
>>> An: user@lenya.apache.org
>>> Betreff: Re: share sites between publications
>>> Hi Lars,

>>> with the term "site", are you referring to a single page (i.e., Lenya
>>> document), or to a subsite (i.e., sub-sitetree)?

>>> If you want to include a page, you can just call it using the
>>> lenya-document: protocol or using the site: protocol, appending the
>>> format parameter for the format you need:
>>>
>>> <i:include src="lenya-document:{uuid},pub=…?format=xhtml"/>
>>>
>>> It is important to include the pub parameter because otherwise the
>>> lenya-document source factory will look for the document only in the
>>> current publication.
>>>
>>> HTH,
>>>
>>> -- Andreas
>>>

>>> --
>>> Andreas Hartmann, CTO
>>> BeCompany GmbH
>>> http://www.becompany.ch
>>> Tel.: +41 (0) 43 818 57 01
>> --
>> Nur bis 16.03.! DSL-Komplettanschluss inkl. WLAN-Modem für nur
>> 17,95 ¿/mtl. + 1 Monat gratis!*
>> http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a

Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH