lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: share sites between publications
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 20:43:49 GMT
Hi Lars,

Lars Geldner schrieb:
> Dear lenya users and developers,
>
> we have two publications. How can we integrate a site of one
> publication into another publication?

with the term "site", are you referring to a single page (i.e., Lenya
document), or to a subsite (i.e., sub-sitetree)?

> For example, we want to have a
> link in the site tree of the first publication. When the user clicks
> that link, a site of another publication should be opened in that
> way, that only the site's content is displayed (within the frame of
> this publication) but not the site tree of the second publication.

If you want to include a page, you can just call it using the
lenya-document: protocol or using the site: protocol, appending the
format parameter for the format you need:

<i:include src="lenya-document:{uuid},pub=…?format=xhtml"/>

It is important to include the pub parameter because otherwise the
lenya-document source factory will look for the document only in the
current publication.

HTH,

-- Andreas

--