lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how can I have a customized homepage?
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 12:37:44 GMT
Hi Cheng,

hongbing cheng schrieb:
> Lenya has a homepage named /index.html, every user can create
> publication in this page without any authority. So I'm going to remake
> this page to control the access.

I would not recommend this approach. Lenya's access control mechanism
only works inside publications. If you want to leverage access control
for creating publications, you could setup a "welcome" publication which
shows an overview on existing publications and allows to create new ones.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH