lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New resource type when edited refers to the foaf.rng?
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 09:47:05 GMT
Hi Monisha,

MShah schrieb:
> I added a a couple of new resources in lenya, one is the sample person
> resource that is discussed in the tutorial and I created and added my own
> resource as well, I can create a new resource type that I added, when when I
> try editing the resource using bxe the person resource works perfectly, but
> when I try to edit my own resource using bxe it is trying to load the
> foaf.rng, Relax NG schema for the person resource and is failing.  Where is
> the foaf.rng file being referenced in the new resource I created.

the schema is referenced in the resource type declaration:

   <component-instance name="person" logger="lenya.resourcetypes"
     class="org.apache.lenya.cms.publication.ResourceTypeImpl">

     <schema
        namespace="http://relaxng.org/ns/structure/0.9"
        uri="fallback://lenya/modules/person/resources/schemas/foaf.rng"
     />

     …

   </component-instance>

http://lenya.apache.org/docu20/tutorials/newResourceType/newResourceTypePart1.html