lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: why everybody can create a publication without login?
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 12:34:07 GMT
Hi Yves,

Yves Yu schrieb:
> I'm a new to Lenya, just a very simple question, why everybody can
> create a publication in the Lenya without login? How can I control it
> with authority? It seems access-control only take effect inner publications.

That is correct, access control only applies to publications.

But you can call the "create publication" usecase from a publication,
e.g. via a menu item, and thus enable access control for this usecase.

Since Lenya is usually run behind a proxy, it should be no problem to
hide the top-level URI from the public.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO