lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: other language in lenya
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2009 08:59:00 GMT
Hi Norbert,

norbert.reinhard@kern.ag schrieb:

> I want insert another language in Lenya 2.0.2 (english)
> If an user turns on a menu -button, whitch is only available in the
> other language (here: german)
> i want to pop up a message, that tells him "this page is only available
> in german" .
>
> This message should allso be a link to the german site.
>
> Is ther anybody out there who can tell me how to realize this?

how about this:

When you generate the navigation elements from the sitetree, you have
the information if the page is available in a particular language.
Instead of the normal link (which would lead to a 404 page), you could
insert a JavaScript call which opens the pop-up window containing the
message and the link to the existing translation.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH