lenya-user mailing list archives

From Yves Yu <yves0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: why everybody can create a publication without login?
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 14:38:16 GMT
Hi, Andreas,

Thanks for your answer so quickly.
I'm interesting in what you said below, but I cannot understand it clearly,
would like explain more about it.
"But you can call the "create publication" usecase from a publication, e.g.
via a menu item, and thus enable access control for this usecase."

I just cannot find "create publication" usecase.

Yves