lenya-user mailing list archives

From Florent André <florent.andre-...@4sengines.com>
Subject Re: Job Scheduler in Lenya/Cocoon
Date Sat, 21 Mar 2009 12:03:21 GMT
Hi Anish,

I think I have the same problem you solve :

org.apache.excalibur.source.SourceException: Cannot get input stream for
cocoon://modules/mymodule/crontest

In the component test <pipeline> I try
* modules/mymodule/crontest
* lenya/modules/mymodule/crontest
* mymodule/crontest

... but nothing work.

Can you help me ?

--- cocoon.conf ---
## cron component/trigger :
 <triggers>
        <trigger name="test-job1"
                 target="org.apache.cocoon.components.cron.CronJob/test"
                 concurrent-runs="false">
          <cron>*/2 * * * * ? *</cron>
        </trigger>
      </triggers>

##component test :
 <component role="org.apache.cocoon.components.cron.CronJob/test"
             class="org.apache.cocoon.components.cron.TestCronJob"
             logger="cron.test">
<!--    <msg>I'm here</msg>
    <sleep>23000</sleep>-->
    <pipeline>modules/mymodule/crontest</pipeline>
  </component>

--- Mymodule.xmap ---
      <map:match pattern="**/crontest/**">

        <map:generate src="test/source.xml"/>

        <!-- DEV DEBUG 1 BEGIN -->
        <map:call resource="log-to-file">
          <map:parameter name="fileprefix" value="CronCall"/>
        </map:call>
        <!-- DEV DEBUG 1 END -->

        <map:serialize type="xml"/>
      </map:match>