lenya-user mailing list archives

From hongbing cheng <ifra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solve bugs about Kupu
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 01:45:13 GMT
Hi Hartmann,

   1. "doesn't work" means that the function does not action really. e.g. I
   choose some words and use the "underline" function, but when i click the
   "save" button, the "underline" disappears.
   2. "415 error"  may be schema related. I am trying to extend the schema
   accordingly [?].

I'll have a good luck, hehe, thanks!