lenya-user mailing list archives

From hongbing cheng <ifra...@gmail.com>
Subject how can I have a customized homepage?
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 11:10:00 GMT
Hi:
I am a new to the lenya, i want to ask a question:

Lenya has a homepage named /index.html, every user can create publication in
this page without any authority. So I'm going to remake this page to control
the access. I want to write a login page, ex: admin.jsp, and I want to
integrate this page into the project and make it as a entry of the Lenya.
When user input http://localhost:8080/lenya, it will be redirected to
admin.jsp, then user logged throught admin.jsp, it will be redirected to
index.html.

As normal web project, we just config admin.jsp as "welcome page" in
web.xml, but it doesn't work in Lenya.

Any body has any idea or reference?

Thank you in advance.

Cheng