lenya-user mailing list archives

From Anish <anish.s...@techblue.co.uk>
Subject Re: Job Scheduler in Lenya/Cocoon
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2009 08:54:22 GMT
Hi Florent

> The URI prefix is removed when the module sitemap is mounted. And the
> pipeline in the above configuration ends with "crontest". So I guess
> this should read
>
>        <map:match pattern="crontest">
Even I tried the same way, Andreas suggested.

It's not working for Lenya 2.0 (as I'm calling a module's internal
pipeline). Although pipeline worked fine if called though browser (on
http://)

Earlier I had applied this scheduler for Cocoon 2.1.7/Lenya 1.2.4
(without modules) and there it worked.
(in that case I called
 <pipeline>mypublication/live/mycron.xml</pipeline>, this pipeline
resides in my publication-sitemap.xmap)

I think in the case of Lenya 2.0, module's sitemap is not getting
mounted properly.

I'm trying to resolve this.

--
Anish Sneh