lenya-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Nettingsmeier <netti...@stackingdwarves.net>
Subject Re: New resource type when edited refers to the foaf.rng?
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 09:29:56 GMT
MShah wrote:
> I added a a couple of new resources in lenya, one is the sample person
> resource that is discussed in the tutorial and I created and added my own
> resource as well, I can create a new resource type that I added, when when I
> try editing the resource using bxe the person resource works perfectly, but
> when I try to edit my own resource using bxe it is trying to load the
> foaf.rng, Relax NG schema for the person resource and is failing.  Where is
> the foaf.rng file being referenced in the new resource I created.
>
> Any tips on resolving this will be much appreciated.

you will need to edit an xconf patch file. for example, see the
"homepage" resource type in the default publication:
src/pubs/default/modules/homepage/config/cocoon-xconf/resource-type-homepage.xconf
in there, you will find a reference to the appropriate rng grammar.

the trouble with patch files is that they are read once during build and
applied to build/lenya/webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf. depending on the
header of the patch file, the patch will not be updated after it has
been applied once. so you may have a correct patch file in your sources,
but the actual cocoon.xconf may have the wrong setting. check it and
delete the resource type section, or delete the entire file, and then
rebuild.

hope that helps,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier

Verantwortlicher für Veranstaltungstechnik

Audio and event engineer
Ambisonic surround recordings

nettings@stackingdwarves.net
+49 177 7937487

As for our common defense, we reject as false the choice between
our safety and our ideals. - Barack Hussein Obama