lenya-user mailing list archives

From MShah <moni_spar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Adding a usecase to the custom resource I added
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 23:09:08 GMT

I have added a new resource type to my publication, but based on the people
resource I am unable to add a usecase based on the people resource as it
uses the foaf knows attribute in the relax NG schema.  How do I add that to
my custom use case for the resource I created as I am not using the foaf
attibutes in the new resource that I have created.  I am using version 2.0.2
of lenya.  Any tips or input will be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Monisha