lenya-user mailing list archives

From MShah <moni_spar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: New resource type when edited refers to the foaf.rng?
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 19:56:10 GMT

Thanks Andreas for responding.
I did check the resource file for my module, and I do not have any
references to person there.  I checked the documentation on editing a
resource and it says besides changing the
resourcetype-generaltemplateone.xconf file

"When you re-deploy the module, make sure that cocoon.xconf is properly
updated - either by deleting the file from the web application, or by adding
the new line manually. "

So I deleted the cocoon.xconf file, rebuild suing build.bat, but I am still
getting the error where in when I am trying to edit using bxe it tries to
validate using the foaf.rng file from the person module and complains that
Document has root node named html RelaxNG expects rdf:RDF

Any inputs on resolving this will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Monisha