lenya-user mailing list archives

From MShah <moni_spar...@yahoo.com>
Subject New resource type when edited refers to the foaf.rng?
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 00:47:44 GMT

I added a a couple of new resources in lenya, one is the sample person
resource that is discussed in the tutorial and I created and added my own
resource as well, I can create a new resource type that I added, when when I
try editing the resource using bxe the person resource works perfectly, but
when I try to edit my own resource using bxe it is trying to load the
foaf.rng, Relax NG schema for the person resource and is failing.  Where is
the foaf.rng file being referenced in the new resource I created.

Any tips on resolving this will be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Sent from the Lenya - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.