lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Lars Geldner" <geldner.list....@gmx.net>
Subject Re: share sites between publications
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:27:26 GMT
Hi Andreas,

in the meanwhile I installed Lenya 2.0.2 with two simple pubs. Including pages between the
pubs works fine (also with format parameter).
Then I created two new pubs in our Lenya 2.0 production system. The tests failed.
=> There could be an bug in Lenya 2.0 or our production system is influenced in another
manner...

Lars

-------- Original-Nachricht --------