lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Lars Geldner" <geldner.list....@gmx.net>
Subject Re: share sites between publications
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:17:34 GMT
Hi Andreas,

the stack trace is very long. It contains
at org.apache.cocoon.transformation.CIncludeTransformer.processCIncludeElement(CIncludeTransformer.java:522)
	... 149 more
Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.lenya.cms.linking.LinkException: The target
doesn't exist!

If I'm searching (Strg+f) for "uuid" I'm getting the lines
at <map:transform type="uuid2url"> - file:///jakarta-tomcat-lenya/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/robotron/sitemap.xmap:249:41
and
at <map:transform type="uuid2url"> - file:///jakarta-tomcat-lenya/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/robotron/sitemap.xmap:249:41

There are no other sources containing "uuid".

The HTML of the referenced page in Kubu looks like
<H1>Ihre Vorteile</H1>
<P><STRONG>robotron*ecount</STRONG> basiert ... ONLY TEXT...</P>
<P>Unser System ist ... ONLY TEXT...</P>
<P><STRONG>robotron*ecount</STRONG> ist ... ONLY TEXT...</P>
<P>Mit ... ONLY TEXT...</P>
<P>Alle im Hintergrund ... ONLY TEXT...</P>
<P>Ihre ... ONLY TEXT...</P>

There are no internal links (shown in Kubu).

Best regards,

Lars

-------- Original-Nachricht --------