lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Lars Geldner" <geldner.list....@gmx.net>
Subject Re: share sites between publications
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:07:02 GMT
Hi Andreas,

we have 5 publications and the problem occurs in all (4 other) publications regardless of
which pages of them I'm referencing.

If I click Hilfe (Help) => Über Apache Lenya (About Apache Lenya) it says
"Apache Lenya 2.0 (Revision: xxx)".

I will report a bug.
Can you please provide me the qualified class name of the link resolver. Maybe I can take
a look into the code by my own.

Best regards,

Lars

-------- Original-Nachricht --------