lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Lars Geldner" <geldner.list....@gmx.net>
Subject Re: share sites between publications
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:36:53 GMT
Hi Andreas,

* Ok, if I delete the pattern for "includetest.html" and add the transformer
<map:transform type="cinclude"/>
to the pattern
<map:match pattern="lenyabody-*/*/*/*/**">
then it works fine when including pages of the same publication! Thanks!

But if I'm changing the referenced UUID to a page of another publication like that
<xsl:template match="xhtml:div[@id = 'refsea']">
  <ci:include src="lenya-document:d9e80e00-7373-11dd-8142-93a30b5c925c,pub=robotronsea?format=xhtml"/>
</xsl:template>
Lenya says "LinkException: The target doesn't exist!".
But this UUID is existing in pub "robotronsea".

What could be the reason?

Best regards,

Lars

-------- Original-Nachricht --------