lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Lars Geldner" <geldner.list....@gmx.net>
Subject Re: share sites between publications
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:07:56 GMT

Hi Andreas,

* I added a new page to my publication called "includetest".

* In the body of that page I added only one div element:

* In the XSLT stylesheet webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/mypub/xslt/page2xhtml.xsl I added the following
template:
 <xsl:template match="xhtml:div[@id = 'refsea']">
    <ci:include src="lenya-document:1bce25c0-4381-11dd-9dcc-b5128f75d5b3?format=xhtml"/>
 </xsl:template>
(In the first step I only want to test including a page of the same publication, therefore
the parameter "pub" is missing. The referenced document is in the same publication.)

* When I open the page "includetest", this page is empty. The HTML source code of that page
looks like:
<!-- ... -->
    <include xmlns="http://apache.org/cocoon/include/1.0" src="lenya-document:1bce25c0-4381-11dd-9dcc-b5128f75d5b3?format=xhtml"
/>
That means, Lenya has not transformed the include element.

* IMHO I have to add an include transformer to the publication sitemap, is it right? But when
I add something like that
<map:pipeline>
  <map:match pattern="**/includetest.html">
    <map:transform type="cinclude"/>
  </map:match>
</map:pipeline>
Lenya says "Must set a generator before adding transformer 'cinclude'
". I think, I'm on the right way, but can you please provide my a hint of how to transform
the include element?

Thanks in advance!

Lars

--
Nur bis 16.03.! DSL-Komplettanschluss inkl. WLAN-Modem für nur
17,95 ¿/mtl. + 1 Monat gratis!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a