lenya-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Nettingsmeier <netti...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lenya 2.0.2 build error
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 22:18:06 GMT
Andreas Hartmann wrote:
> Hi wh1z,
>
> thanks for sharing your experiences!
>
> wh1z schrieb:
>> Yes you guys are right! I cleaned up the directory with a fresh
>> install and
>> just ran the build.sh and voila it worked. Interesting thing to note
>> is that
>> if i do run configure.sh (as mentioned in the installation
>> instructions) to
>> generally alter a few properties, cocoon isn't really comfortable with
>> that,
>
> does someone else use the configure.sh script successfully?
> Does it simplify the installation? WDOT?

it used to work for me. what it should do (it doesn't quite at this
point) is create a file containing only those settings that differ from
the default build.properties, to show at a glance what the custom
settings for a particular installation are.
currently, it copies all variables over, but cuts most of the comments.

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier

  - Ken Thompson.