lenya-user mailing list archives

From Florent André <florent.andre-...@4sengines.com>
Subject Re: Newbie to Content Management - General Question
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2008 19:49:02 GMT
Hi lenya addicts :)

On Tue, 02 Dec 2008 21:30:28 +0100, Andreas Hartmann <andreas@apache.org>
wrote:
> Hi Nitty,
>
> Nitty schrieb:
>
> Another question is the amount of documents you want to manage. Lenya is
> targeted for websites, so typical installations contain a couple of
> thousand documents. If you need to store hundreds of thousands or even
> millions of documents, you'd have to use a custom repository with Lenya
> (e.g., a JCR-based one), which will require quite a lot of customization
> work.

I have a trouble remember : It seems to me that I see a way (in
cocoon.xconf or lenya.xmap (a trouble remember i said !: )) to configure a
jcr repository... I dreamed or not ?

What kind of "customization" we have to do for enable a jcr repository ? Is
it documented ? Stable ?

Thanks for your answer.

howww ! I heard a beer cry ! It's time to do some arm muscle building ! :)
See you soon