lenya-user mailing list archives

From Nitty <reddyni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie to Content Management - General Question
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 21:19:22 GMT

Andreas,

Thank you for the quick response.

At this point our requirement is the user should be a able to CRU documents
and maintain version history (the D in the CRUD would be a soft delete since
we need to maintain history), just like a source control repository.

After the user commit the changes (publishes) the document it should be
available to external vendors outside the firm through a web based
application.

The documents will be in thousands if not hundreds of thousands.

Based your description below Lenya is a great choice for web content
management and our requirement is more on document management.

Thanks again for your pointers to look into Jackrabbit and Sling.