lenya-user mailing list archives

From Florent André <florent.andre-...@4sengines.com>
Subject Re: Lenya on Tomcat 6.0
Date Sat, 06 Dec 2008 19:23:18 GMT

On Thu, 4 Dec 2008 12:24:17 +0100 (CET), Rainer Schöpf
<rainer.schoepf@proteosys.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Dec 2008, Florent André wrote:
>
>  > I try to configure It (security manager) but with no successfull.
>
> I haven't found an easy way to configure it. The way that worked for me
in
> principle is this: switch on debugging output to see the exceptions
raised
> by
> the security manager, then run your web application. When an exception is
> shown
> in the log, add an appropriate access configuration, then restart your
> application. Repeat until done ;-) Very tedious. For lenya, I tried it
and
> gave
> up at some point.

Have you create the security file for Lenya ? If yes, can you share it ? I
think that it will be useful for the community (and for me ! :) )

Great thank you for the cooking technique, it will be usefull when the
security raised the absolute priority.

Have a good day