lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Pankaj Mandaliya" <pankajmandal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lenya customization - split main region area into two
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2008 11:17:09 GMT
Thanks a lot Andreas and Solprovider,

You have given very vital information.
Basically, my glossary is not as small as word definition, it can have some
explanation with graph for the keywords and more details, and it (link) has
to be controlled by editor the page. But, I would try out based on your
Currently, I got stuck with other activities, will let you know what I tried
out and if something useful comes out of it.

Thanks again,
Pankaj