lenya-user mailing list archives

From Palol Carlos <carlos.palol.lis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: activate Lucene in Lenya 2
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:39:08 GMT

On 22.07.2008, at 11:30, Lars Geldner wrote:

> Dear all,
> I implemented a new publication in my Lenya 2 system. I configured
> mypub/config/search to work with my publication. Looking at mypub
> \work\lucene\index\live\index it seems that the Lucene indexer is
> working fine.
> The default search form in my publication points to the page
> search.html that not exists. Therefore, the missing step is to match
> the pattern "search.html" in my sitemap. Right?
> My question is: Is there a documentation available of how to start
> searching with Lucene using Lenya 2 and how add the search results
> to my publication? In the wiki there's only the term "To be
> documented" and the documentation of solprovider points to Lenya
> version 1.2.x.
> Can somebody give me some hints of how
> - to configure the pattern "search.html" in my sitemap
> - to access the index at mypub\work\lucene\index\live\index
> - to show the search results (it seems that the corresponding XSLT
> is available in the Lucene module)
> Thanks in advance!
> Best regards,
> Lars Geldner

Hi Mr. Geldner,

try creating this search.html page (you can use another name) of the
type "Seach" from the menu in the authoring mode (File > New Search

If you want a search field in your navigation, then you have to take
care that the form in modules/sitetree/xslt/navigation/search.xsl
points to this new document. You can customize this file creating

The results are styled with (mypub/)lenya/modules/lucene/xslt/

I don't know much about the index, I'm just using the default

Best regards,

Carlos Palol