lenya-user mailing list archives

From Palol Carlos <carlos.palol.lis...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem with special characters in meta (Lenya 2 trunk)
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 16:05:37 GMT
Hi list,

I'm currently using the trunk version of Lenya 2 (downloaded aprox. 2
days ago). To update our website at "unipost.es".

If you go to the "Site" mode and change some meta field using a
special character (áéí, etc), it gets garbled. It also doesn't match
any search using this word. It is reproducible with the default
publication.

I found that the characters are saved broken in the .meta file.

In the other side, if you use a special character in the document
creation screen, there is no problem at all.

So, i think it should be related to the "metadata.change" usecase, but
couldn't find the problem.

Does anyone know what could be done to fix it?

Thanks in advance for any suggestion.

--
Carlos Palol
http://www.awarepixel.com