lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Lars Geldner" <geldner.list....@gmx.net>
Subject activate Lucene in Lenya 2
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:30:02 GMT
Dear all,

I implemented a new publication in my Lenya 2 system. I configured mypub/config/search to
work with my publication. Looking at mypub\work\lucene\index\live\index it seems that the
Lucene indexer is working fine.
The default search form in my publication points to the page search.html that not exists.
Therefore, the missing step is to match the pattern "search.html" in my sitemap. Right?
My question is: Is there a documentation available of how to start searching with Lucene using
Lenya 2 and how add the search results to my publication? In the wiki there's only the term
"To be documented" and the documentation of solprovider points to Lenya version 1.2.x.
Can somebody give me some hints of how
- to configure the pattern "search.html" in my sitemap
- to access the index at mypub\work\lucene\index\live\index
- to show the search results (it seems that the corresponding XSLT is available in the Lucene
module)

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Lars Geldner

--
Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03