lenya-user mailing list archives

From Angelika Schulz <an...@bralug.de>
Subject Re: Configuration help needed
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 08:39:06 GMT
Hi Jann,
> Running only an hour is not very long for a web application :-) Did you
> already increase the heap size for Tomcat using the  -Xmx option for the
> jvm.
Erm, yes. I am using JAVA_OPTS="-Xms=128 -Xmx=256" ... The machine itself has
1024 MB of memory  ... There is no message saying "Out of memory" or "Not
enough heap space", only the CPU is working hard after around an hour,
looking as if it would really have to do loads of jobs.

> You can find Apache Cocoon performance tips at the cocoon website:
> http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/performancetips.html
Ok, I will try to reread it, perhaps I oversaw a very good hint, because
sometimes it is hard to understand. I will fetch me some fresh cappuccino to
make sure my brain keeps working. *g*

Thanks,
Angie.
--
I know it all.  I just can't remember it all at once.