lenya-user mailing list archives

From Milan Ježdík <xjezd...@seznam.cz>
Subject Re: Addind "ShareMe" functionality into the pages
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:31:07 GMT

According to this: http://solprovider.com/lenya/variableshowto I am able
to put the parameters into my page (ad 1). Using

I still don't know how to convert special chars into HEX entities (ad
2). So I still need help with creating the encoded article URL for
bookmark services (Exactly how to produce this:
from this:
http://lenya.apache.org/screenshots.html ?

I was thinking about using XSP to do this but I am afraid about the site