lenya-user mailing list archives

From Milan Ježdík <xjezd...@seznam.cz>
Subject Addind "ShareMe" functionality into the pages
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 16:05:50 GMT
Hello,

I would like to have "Share me" box on each article. This box will
contain a list of links to bookmark services such as digg, facebook,
delicious, etc. directly bookmarking this article. (example:
http://digg.com/submit?phase=2&url=http%3A%2F%2Flenya.apache.org%2Fscreenshots.html&title=Lenya+Apache+org)

Questions:
1) How can I achieve this?
2) How can I convert special chars into HEX encoding? Eg. ':' -> %3A '/'
-> %2F, etc.

I was thinking about using variables such
{page-envelope:context-prefix}. I just don't know if I can use (and
how/where) these in XSL templates.

Is this possible with changes only in XSL templates under xslt directory
or it needs some xmap changes?

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Milan