lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: list of lenya live sites updated, please verify
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 07:16:53 GMT
Hi Vik,

Vik Tara schrieb:
> It appears that the live sites page is again a bit outdated.
>
> I sent a list of live sites through on January 8th but the page has not
> been updated for a while - so I guess those sites didn't make it.

we didn't update the site because we're working on a new version
(managed with Lenya) and the old docu is frozen.

If you're interested in an account to edit the page in the new version
(which will hopefully be published soon), you can subscribe to the
developer list and ask for editing rights. This implies that you agree
to the Apache Community Contribution Agreement [1].

Thanks for your contribution!

-- Andreas

[1]
http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/registration/19727d351853350d662c2f13674e861260264065