lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Mailing list guidelines, editing XSLT and CSS
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 14:09:01 GMT
Hi Kanth,

thanks for using the plain text format.

kanth nalluri schrieb:
> sir,
>            actually my question is the content editors can not spoil
> the site structure ,but add the ability to  edit the CSS and XSLT s.

I know - I gave you some hints at the end of my previous mail. Did you
already read the documentation on the Lenya website?

>             i saw this link what you specified in the mail
>
> http://www.opensourcexperts.com/Index/index_html/Apache%20Lenya/index.html
> .
>
> above specified link contains full of company names  i am not getting
> the exact information from this link what you are saying.

These companies provide commercial Lenya services. You can contact them
if the communication on the mailing list is too slow for your
requirements, or if you don't get the information you need.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH