lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: configuration
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2008 09:51:54 GMT
Kanth,

is it possible that you have subscribed in write-only mode?
There have been some replies to your questions, please answer them first
before asking the same questions again. Otherwise people might have the
feeling that you ignore their replies and maybe are not motivated much
to help you again.

Sorry for the irony, but please try to see the whole thing from our
perspective. We spend our leisure time to help you, and apparently
you're not really trying to make it easier for us.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH