lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Mailing list guidelines, editing XSLT and CSS (was: doubts)
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2008 13:55:07 GMT
Hi Kanth,

this is starting to get a bit annoying. If you don't want to take the
time to make yourself familiar with the mailing list guidelines of an
open source project, please consider commercial support, e.g. at
opensourceexperts.com [1].

"doubts" is - at least from my point of view - not a meaningful subject.
You still send multipart instead of plain-text mails.

 >          what are the content editors?

People who edit the content.

 >          how to implement the security  in lenya 2.0 in that way the
 > content editors  can not spoil the site structure

You can set the usecase permissions in the admin area.

 > , but  add the ability to edit the CSS and XSLT s.?

That's a more complex topic. The easiest way is to add these resources
as documents to the Lenya repository. This requires to create
corresponding resource types. Please read the documentation on the
website and reply to this mail if you have further questions.

-- Andreas

[1]
http://www.opensourcexperts.com/Index/index_html/Apache%20Lenya/index.html

-- Andreas