lenya-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: checking
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 08:46:56 GMT
Hi Kanth,

thanks a lot for your interest in Lenya.

It would be very nice if you could
- set your mail client to use plain text,
- don't cross-post to the developer list,
- be a little more patient before re-sending mails.

We're an open source community. If your issues need to be resolved
immediately you might consider commercial services,
opensourceexperts.com lists some companies.

Richard already answered you regarding the user drop-down menu, please
reply to his mail if you have more specific questions.

BTW, you'll find more information on the mailing list guidelines on our
website.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO