lenya-user mailing list archives

From "Rich Moffitt" <r...@richmoffitt.org>
Subject Re: Support for Active Directory???
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 01:43:37 GMT
It has actually been a while now since I've set up a Lenya environment, and
I wouldn't have time now to really get back into it.  But something that
usually helps anyone troubleshoot LDAP authentication issues is a good LDAP
browser.  Here are some of my picks:

http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/tools/13765.html
http://sourceforge.net/projects/jxplorer/

Best,