lenya-user mailing list archives

From "kanth nalluri" <kanth.nall...@gmail.com>
Subject checking
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 06:16:42 GMT
sir,

                is it possible to do the following operation in lenya 2.0
and by using  jdk1.5.0_12  with  jetty server

                                   Allow selection of user type on creation
screen-we now have various user implementations(file user, ldap user, cfis
user)and it would be good to have a

                                   dropdown in the user creation screen to
select the user type.

                   if it is possible  means tell me  where in the source
code  i can implement it  and  what are the corresponding changes i have to
do in the  each

                    file to do the  above operation.