lenya-user mailing list archives

From "kanth nalluri" <kanth.nall...@gmail.com>
Subject request
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 10:16:53 GMT
sir,

                         i am very much interested in apachelenya...    I am
enhancing it  i am doing it as my final year MCA project. i am using lenya
2.0  and jdk1.5.0_12

                                   *in my project   i have  to add the
following feature to  lenya...*

                          "* Allow selection of user type on creation
screen-we now have various user implementations(file user,ldap user,cfis
user) and it would be good

                            to have a dropdpwn menu in the user creation
screen to select the user type" *

 i am not getting a clear idea  sir .. what is this creation screen
.....   where it will be  ....  how to create the dropdown menu  in that
user creation screen to select  the  user type.
 please help me sir..... please ...