lenya-user mailing list archives

From "kanth nalluri" <kanth.nall...@gmail.com>
Subject request
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 09:50:30 GMT
sir,

                         i am very much interested in apachelenya...    I am
enhancing it  i am doing it as my final year MCA project. i am using lenya
2.0  and jdk1.5.0_12

                                     inside the src folder i saw the codings
for  the file user ,ldap user and cfis user. and there is a  user  named
abstract user also ... actually i want to do the following module

                          Allow selection of user type on creation screen-we
now have various
user implementations(file user,ldap user,cfis user) and it would be good to
have a dropdpwn menu in the user creation screen to select the user type

 i am not getting a clear idea  sir .. what is this creation screen
.....   where it will be  ....  how to create the dropdown menu  in that
user creation screen to select  the  user type.
 please help me sir..... please ...