lenya-user mailing list archives

From rudolf.korhum...@uniklinik-freiburg.de
Subject Re: Next user meeting?
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 11:09:28 GMT
Vik Tara <vik@propco.co.uk> schrieb am 23.04.2008 10:43:00:

> There would possibly be a couple of us from the UK who would like to
> attend - so plenty of notice of the final date would be great!
>
> Regards

Hi Vik,

it would be fine if you can participate.

There is a semi-final game at the 25 th June and 2 games before at the 19
th and 21 th June in Basel.
The distance between Bad Säckingen and Basel is only 30 km and between
Freiburg and Basel 60 km.
The final (29/6/08) and the other games are in Vienna but that's over 1000
km away,
so I'll have a look for a location and date between the 23 th and 27 th
June in Bad Säckingen or Freiburg.

Rudolf

> Vik
>
> Jann Forrer wrote: