lenya-user mailing list archives

From Roger Stupf <roger.st...@unicom.uzh.ch>
Subject Re: Next user meeting?
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 12:33:36 GMT

>>> If there's a problem with the infrastructure, I think I'll be able
>>> to find
>>> a solution in
>>> Freiburg or my hometown Bad Säckingen (www.bad-saeckingen.de).
>>>
>> During a meeting yesterday we did discuss whether the University of
>> Zurich could organize such a meeting. But due to some projects,
>> which we
>> have to finish first we could not organize it until September.
>> If September is ok, we have to fix a date and then start to speak
>> about
>> the details.

I was also part of that meeting yesterday. If it is any use, I could
present the experience and needs of the Lenya/UniCMS users of the
University of Zurich - we currently have  114 Lenya publications live
( http://www.unicms.uzh.ch/docu/live-pubs.html ) and another 53 under
construction / in preparation.

>> WDYT?
>
> That would be great. Does it make sense to meet in Freiburg
> nevertheless? IMO two small meetings (one or two days) would also be
> fine. It might also increase the chances for people to attend who
> don't have time on either of the dates.

Two meetings would have the advantage that we would have the
opportunity to finish or pursue topics in a second meeting that arises
in the first meeting which might increase the development speed. But
maybe we are not enough people and don't have enough time to meet
twice. So we could try and see if we can gather enough people and
issues for a Mai meeting and-  if not  - go for a September meeting.

Aloha

Roger

> -- Andreas
>

> --