lenya-user mailing list archives

From Juergen Ragaller <ragal...@null-oder-eins.ch>
Subject Re: roleseditablepath
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2008 06:51:35 GMT
Hi, Kanth

Am 05.04.2008 um 08:27 schrieb kanth nalluri:

> sir,
>
>               i saw the AC Auth and AC Live tabs  under the site
> tab .there  i can able to add /delete the roles of the user
>
>                tell me the path location  where i can see the
> files  related  to this  AC Auth and AC Live.

This document explains how AC in lenya works: http://lenya.apache.org/docs/2_0_x/reference/ac.html
The access control policies are saved in subtree-policies.acml files
inside of yourpub/config/access-control/

You can find the module responsible for the AC Gui in modules-core/
sitemanagement/...

Please try to give your email client a treat and change the email
style to pure text email without indentation.

HTH

J├╝rgen